All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 250 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 25  Next
 Post subject: Re: I AM FUMING!!!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:03 pm 
Member Status *****

Quote:
angelgirl wrote:
hope the neighbours are getting bitten to death by fleas. :lol:
:lol: Yeah me too angelgirl, why should the cats be the only ones suffering :wink:
I am slightly worried that I have caused another problem - the cats are literally camping out on my front door mat :roll: They seem to always be there, when I leave for work, come home at lunch and still there in the evenings. I guess they would go home next door if they were hungry enough :?
I guess it shows what a crappy life they have if the better option is to live outside my front door after only getting a few treats, a pill and a spot on :lol:
Em x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:25 pm 
Member Status *****

your lucky em. when i give mine a spot on and a pill they bugger off for hours :lol: i had a feeling you would be soon feeding these cats..i know your not yet but you will once you see them getting thinner. :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:57 pm 
Member Status *****

:lol: They know when they are well off Em, it is a compliment really :roll: as they know who cares about them and who doesn;t
The persian i mentioned before was called by the owners 2 sons and ihe ran away, as soon as they had gone he came back,and came to me when i called him even though i didnt know his name :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:07 pm 
Member Status *****

Finally something is happening for these poor cats :D :D :D
The owner of the shelter called me today and they did come from there. She was very angry and upset that these cats have been neglected :(
I didn't know this but she tells me that the shelter still has legal ownership over all animals they rehome, must be something in the contract that adopters sign. This gives her the right to just come and sieze the cats and take them away. She is going to do this tonight or tomorrow and either tell the owners there and then if they are around, or if not just take them and phone the owners afterwards :) She might need to borrow my carrier so she will call ahead to make sure I'm around and I don't give a stuff if my wierdo neighbours hate me forever :lol:
Also I was concerned that they will just go out and get more cats, which they could do of course, however not from any local charity or shelter around here because they will get 'blacklisted' and their details passed around :D
Phew I am so relieved :roll:
Em x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:29 pm 
Member Status *****

:D So pleased Em, and a relief for you and those poor cats, its good that the shelter still have ownership
If only you had known, this could have happened ages ago :?
Did you tell the shelter what you had done to try to help these 2 cats,and about the RSPCA not turning up :?:
I have read a lot about them recently, its not right .they are supposed to help these animals,
Cant remember where i read it, but someone said CPL are better,and dont euthanize so quick
You have done a really good job of looking after these cats,you should be proud of yourself :D
I wouldnt care either if i had found myself in your situation,what the people say, :x you had a word with the neighbours and they didnt change anything, so tough,if they lose their cats, they didbnt deserve them anyway
Actually they might be banned from getting anymore from any shelter in your area, as the RSPCA do have evidence from you, to stop them getting any from them, and the shelter might even contact them and tell them they have taken the cats back :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:16 pm 
Member Status *****

Thanks so much Veejay, I couldn't have done all this without the help and advice on the forum :D
I wish I had known sooner that the shelter have rights, but now I do I wouldn't recommend anyone bothering with the RSPCA - IMHO they are absolutely useless :evil: I reported these cats were neglected over 5 weeks ago and they haven't even bothered to call me let alone visit - thank God it wasn't a case of life or death :!:
Plus this shelter is an independant one, not linked to the RSPCA or any other organisation and I know for a fact these little girls won't be PTS :D
Em x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:32 pm 
Forum Moderator - Site Director

They will probably foster them out. Private shelters usually have fosters on hand. Penny :D

http://showkitty.blogspot.com/
http://tremariecats.blogspot.com/
http://thewildcatclub.blogspot.com/
http://highlandercats.blogspot.com/
http://bigcatsatlarge.blogspot.com/
^..^)))-
""" """

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:58 pm 
Member Status *****

Yes maybe Penny :D The lady did say she didn't think they had any room at the shelter but didn't seem to care :lol: She just wants to get the cats so maybe she will keep them at home with her or she has a foster lined up - either way they will be in the lap of luxury compared to what they have now :D
Em x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:30 pm 
Member Status *****

thats great news em, they will be fostered out but will have a lovely home until they get a permanent home. :D
now all we need to do is save a bengal girl from being pts. :( on nybees post.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:37 pm 
Member Status *****

Good news Em, what a result at last, :D better see nybees post now,about the bengal :roll:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 250 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 25  Next