Post subject: 2 lovely 3yr old pedegree bengal boys need loving new home
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:12 pm 
Member Status (just getting warmed up!)

hi, im trying to help my daughter find a new suitable loving home for her two lovely affectionate neutered bengal cats. she is devistated that due to her very long working hours and regular periods away, she cannot spend the time with them that they need.(she may be abroad perminantly from next year) and she has made the painful decision to rehome the lads, if she can find the right home for them TOGETHER ( they are brothers)
details.
MEATY, laid back, big brown marble bengal, good pedegree, seems to get along easily with most other cats but not keen on some dogs. very soft. no problems
SIMBA, very affectionate cuddly brown spotted bengal, full brother to above. loves attention and really missing my daughter when she has gone to work or away and since her house move late last summer has seemed unsettled( not suprising poor lad) and has started to occasionally urine mark my daughters posesions. this has become a bit more of a problem recently with him occasionally marking a couple of places in the home. he needs more company and perhaps a home with no other cats just him and his brother.
both cats are vacinated , micro chipped etc, and i believe they are gccf registered. they both eat felix and wiskers fish variety of food and proplan biscuits and are in good heath.
simba has an allergy to flea collars .
if anyone can help her find them a good loving and suitable home please let me know, or ring if you have any questions. number 01942 521052. thanks mary

Post subject: Re: 2 lovely 3yr old pedegree bengal boys need loving new home
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:36 pm 
Member Status *****

Aw bless, I hope you find a nice home for them Mary :)
You don't mention where abouts in the country you are - that might help bring someone forward :D
Em x

Post subject: Re: 2 lovely 3yr old pedegree bengal boys need loving new home
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:22 pm 
Member Status (just getting warmed up!)

thanks em,
forgot to say we are in greater manchester, near wigan. i am trying to get a photo to put on so everyone can see what lovely cats they are.
maryx